Practice good personal hygiene
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. Alcohol based hand cleaners are also effective.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread that way.
Try to avoid close contact with sick people
- Influenza is thought to spread mainly person-to-person through coughing or sneezing of infected people.
- If you get sick, stay home from work or school and limit contact with others to keep from infecting them.
EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT prepares for, responds to and assists with recovery when disasters strike. Please help us to help you by Posting your E911 Address.
Tonda Dixon, Director
100 S 4th Street, Petersburg, IN 47567